Mad River Boat Trips
- Whitewater & Scenic Raft Trips
- Outdoor Recreation
Mad River Boat Trips is a river outfitter in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Offering whitewater trips and scenic floats daily during the summer since 1977, Mad River is your ticket to exploring the wild and scenic Snake River. Early in the nineteenth century, a group of trapper explorers were the first to investigate the stretch of the Snake River below Jackson Hole. Deciding at the time that it was far too treacherous to boat, they called it ''The Mad River''. The boats may have changed over the years, but here at Mad River, the passion for adventure remains the same. The Snake River in Jackson Hole has been classified as a class I-III river, meaning that you can enjoy anything from a flatwater scenic float in the north, to exciting whitewater rapids in the Snake River Canyon to the south.
- Group Trips, Private VIP Trips, Chartered Trips
- Exclusive Dinner Site on the Snake River- Meal Trips Available Daily!
- Super Small Paddle Boats Available! Only Offered by Mad River Boat Trips!
- Snake River Cast Iron Lunch or Dinner - Prepared by a Professional Chef
- Horseback Riding, Wildlife and ATV Tours Packages
Whom to Contact
- Tamera EreksonOffice ManagerPhone: (307) 733-6203
The famous Mad River (rusty) Wedge, our undeniably unique boathouse featuring Betty (you can't miss her!), is located just two miles south of the Jackson Town Square, between Whole Grocer and Smith's.